Other RDA 10$ for only 10 users By HostWeTrust.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark_hunter,

When are you restarting the server mate, and by that I mean at what time daily?

Losing some work due to not knowing. Please advise so that I can schedule my work accordingly.

Regards

Gaju123

Updates.

1. A inactive season now logs off automatically after 2 hours. If you need to keep it active for more than that amount then keep your RDC program open.
Did not notice this before.. This would mean I need to keep my machine turned on throughout the night for no reason, even though all my work would be going on in your server.

1. Do i keep my RDC on when I am not at home?
2. Do i keep RDC on when I am gaming or similar resource-intensive processes?

This makes no sense, please reconsider your decision.

Wow 12am when you posted in my time so no not anytime soon lol, anyway how did you manage to do that? Try Logging out then back in. It works here 100% with the rest.

[/LIST]
Did not notice this before.. This would mean I need to keep my machine turned on throughout the night for no reason, even though all my work would be going on in your server.

1. Do i keep my RDC on when I am not at home?
2. Do i keep RDC on when I am gaming or similar resource-intensive processes?

This makes no sense, please reconsider your decision.
This makes prefect sense, what if everyone was logged in and had the account active but wasn't on it? If you would use all the CPU and RAM, but to prove my point it have turned it off.

Dark_hunter,

When are you restarting the server mate, and by that I mean at what time daily?

Losing some work due to not knowing. Please advise so that I can schedule my work accordingly.

Regards

Gaju123
I always let people know thought the console or use the restart timer giving everyone enough time to save there work and log off with in the time limit. I'm sorry if your the only one that's not there when it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back