4. CammyD = Paid
5. jrichcable = Paid
6. amyputra = Paid
7. gaju123 = Paid
8. _brazzO = Paid
9. hatem20 = Paid
10. deccter = Paid

Few queries

1. Most webpages I visit are mostly displayed in german instead of english like I am used to. Is this because of the location the server is hosted? Can I force it to always show english instead. Minor problem overall.

2. Who do I contact to install programs? For example I need to install Jdownloader from Jdownloader.org

3. The server seems to only have 2 active sessions at a time. Will this limit be increased soon?

Regards
Gaju

Might have fixed the active sessions problems.
Unfortunately - The same :(

6YrGZ.jpg

Server can't afford + two users in the same time?

Still only 2 people seem to be active at a time. Also Hotfile premium usage is not being possible. Has hotfile banned premium account access from this ip?
Regards
Gaju

I have logged into my hotfile premium account using FF, direct download is enabled but when I enter a hf link in browser, I can only download as free user.

Using Jdownloader, I get a plugin out a date error but I can download fine using that account at home.

About the active users problems, please setup terminal services using this detailed guide:
http://www.windowsecurity.com/artic...ver-2008-Terminal-Services-Gateway-Part1.html

For more users to be logged in concurrently, you need to enable terminal services and you also need licenses for each additional user after the first two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back