RAPIDSHARE--UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some 90K points in my rapidshare premium account.. Today I find that there are only 330 rapids.

They have done the changes without even notifying me & as against some 5500 rapids I got only 330 rapids..

They have simply screwed f$@#%^! anyone else having same issues?

they only converter the remaining days /traffic...your points are still there...you can go to convert rapidpoints and extend your account.since there is no expiry date now you will get the extend on rapids...any leftovers i guess will be converted automatically on 6th of july

Free or Premium Points ?
mix

they only converter the remaining days /traffic...your points are still there...you can go to convert rapidpoints and extend your account.since there is no expiry date now you will get the extend on rapids...any leftovers i guess will be converted automatically on 6th of july
that option is not there when going to option "Convert Rapidpoints"

It says not enough points for me.

it is. Chose convert premium points to free points, and then they will show up. I had 90,000 premium points and got about 5400 Rapids for them using the extend one month option.

Keep in mind you have to convert premium-->free points, and only then extend one month (5000 premium + 5000 free points). That's why it said not enough points

How many Premium points you have ? if it is less than 5000 , so this will happen:
that option is not there when going to option "Convert Rapidpoints"
It says not enough points for me.

RAPIDSHARE said:
5,000 Free-RapidPoints and 5,000 Premium-RapidPoints equate to 600 Rapids; 50,000 Free-RapidPoints and 50,000 Premium-RapidPoints will give 6,000 Rapids.

it is. Chose convert premium points to free points, and then they will show up. I had 90,000 premium points and got about 5400 Rapids for them using the extend one month option.

Keep in mind you have to convert premium-->free points, and only then extend one month (5000 premium + 5000 free points). That's why it said not enough points

Thanks.. got the same, the points are not directly visible

How many Premium points you have ? if it is less than 5000 , so this will happen:

RAPIDSHARE said:
I have ~ 93k
yes i have just got 59 rapid
chk as informed above by the members.

yes i see there are 200 rapids (its like a gem collecting game)
and they will take 4rapid every day for 1GB download. if i want more traffic i can use more rapids.
but with 1GB traffic a day the premium will last 50 days?
they made it so complicated now, but i think rs is not suitable for warez downloaders now.

Well my account was good until december so not sure how many points that should have came to, but I have 3,000 rapids in my account. Haven't check on my points or anything. All I know is I hope we get rapids for downloads otherwise that's the end of rs for me :(

Edit: I just converted all my free/premium points to 30 day accounts and now i'm up to 4000 rapids.

Well, 4000 Rapids = almost 3 years for 1gb/day (or less if you want more daily bw...but you can play around with your bw daily :))

well they automatically bumped me to the 2nd package at 20 rapids per day because I have over 600gb stored in my account so we'll see how this goes :P lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back