Rapidshare payout not safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not transfer files to another account then try and cash out?

Baceuse RS know if you have transfer your files everytime you do it (logs).
After file transfer to other acc and request payoff they can lock both acc "because of illegal activitie" it's sick

This are bad news, the only solutions are to get rewards or to sell rs premium accounts made from points :)

I got received home 2 rapidshare rewards and I got no problem with rapidshare but I transfered the files to another rapidshare collector account before requesting a reward :)

I wud suggest u to avoid requesting a payout in future but the final decision is urs......u got ur account+files+points back, consider this as ur lucky day.

Well its time when y'all should start using megashares. I love 1 link download. C'mon you fucker use different file hosting already like mediafire and shit!!!

yeah, i agree. i still dunno what RS have of special. if ppl stopped posting RS links ppl would buy premiums at other filehosts and i believe that would mean less dead links. only positive things i guess :p

f**k man f**k,

i had requested 120Euro on october 24th, its been more than 4 weeks , no reply from RS asking for PP id, as they did earlier.

i already have 700euro more which i wish to pay off...i have like 800gb of files...i hope they pay this time like they did earlier..

I received 4 payouts 2 days ago, but there is still 1 pending. No idea why, because I requested them all at the same day.

I wonder why they give it to some people and screw others? It is the amount of money or someone reported one of the uploads and it got deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back