Rapidshare Changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its ridicules, I have a premium account with 1.6 tb files in it and today morning rapidshare converted it to the biggest plan and wasted so many of my rapids!!!

I am using a little less then 50GB space and therefore I need to pay 20 Rapids p/day.
That's over 70 Euros p/year

I hardly use any traffic.. I just use it to store some of my files online and share with friends.

What about Megaupload, will they disable an account when they receive a complaint for warez?

Are they insane +_+

MU is better. They MIGHT receive complain, but chances of them removing your file is not so high. Even if they do, they'll not disable your account. I'm slowing collecting 500,000 points (200+ now :s) and full of warez :o

I am using a little less then 50GB space and therefore I need to pay 20 Rapids p/day.
That's over 70 Euros p/year

I hardly use any traffic.. I just use it to store some of my files online and share with friends.

What about Megaupload, will they disable an account when they receive a complaint for warez?

Are they insane +_+

No. They will not disable account unless you abuse it, of course. MegaUpload allows you to use 5 IPs concurrently. More than that, your account will be suspended for several hours until you contact them. I've been using MU for over 4 years now and they're superb. I get 1.2mbps for normal users. If you decided to abandon Rapidshare, move to MegaUpload. It's worth it. And you can store as many files as you like for MU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back