Rapidshare ain't givin $ anymore :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we are still sticking to topic
isnt this confusing about payout like warezfreak said
/Due to a lack of international response we have decided to end the testing phase of our Referrer Program and to discontinue the program. We would like to thank all of the users who participated in the test. At this point we would like to call your attention to our continuing Rewards Program which allows you to exchange your RapidPoints for attractive rewards./

if we are still sticking to topic
isnt this confusing about payout like warezfreak said
/Due to a lack of international response we have decided to end the testing phase of our Referrer Program and to discontinue the program. We would like to thank all of the users who participated in the test. At this point we would like to call your attention to our continuing Rewards Program which allows you to exchange your RapidPoints for attractive rewards./

Well raflamo tht's wt it looks like to me in News. But payment or other details are not showing up in my account. So, they might be right :)

lol why the fuck katz will change his rulez

freak: keep dreaming

My dream could be reality ? Supply Increases, Demand decreases or remains constant => Price decreases. Basic Economics Law.

But marketing strategy says in order to beat competition you need to offer something extra, I believe RS has something in store

good :) now there'll be less indians on the scene.

;) dont yr name reveils you are an indian?

:| if you dont know a shit about india then dont comment, just ask yr parents they will be crying in heart to visit it back :)

On topic :-

does it really matter??? all people used to sell accounts :p 1/10 was going for checkout so

;) dont yr name reveils you are an indian?

:| if you dont know a shit about india then dont comment, just ask yr parents they will be crying in heart to visit it back :)

On topic :-

does it really matter??? all people used to sell accounts :p 1/10 was going for checkout so

Yeah Suraj Shah has some Indian connection for sure. Well some people tries to show they hate Indians to get <3 from Non-Indians

On-topic: I think they are gonna have some good rewards soon as they mentioned....ongoing rewards

Come on guys keep it on topic and no more racist comments from anyone please :)

Please, please don't turn this into a flaming thread.

So what do you reckon will happen next.
Will people start using Hofile and other hosts more or will the other hosts like Hotfile reduce paying or follow RS and remove it completely?
If even like this HF doesnt get more traffic I believe it will make be easier to get platinum so more people use it...

True ravi.. @SJShah Just show that reply to your parents. It might change your nature. :)

On topic: I'm still gonna use rs in my uploads and will always include it in my uploads. I had started uploading on rs for getting a premium account so that I can download my stuffs easily. I'll continue it for sure :)
RS used to rock, is rocking and will rock :))

falling down, lol they will b going up. People are now used to get higher payouts 8Euros per rs account they will create now. So i guess there will b increase in rates :D

People are used to....well I gave reason in one of my earlier post. Things dont depend on something you are used to, they depends on reality. Reality is that you dont have option of payouts now so you can only sell them. It will increase competition amongst seller & competition implies optimised(read cheapest possible) prices.

On another note I wish they keep on paying :)

hah, hotfile will never go over rapidshare, its the one and only filehosting that will always be on number 1, and they know this so they dont need to offer money to uploaders ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back