[Rapids] Please discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all... i am a provider of rapid points. I was wanting to know how much do rapids sell for on Wjunction. We can discuss this here as i can supply atleast 10 k rapids every day.

Wanting to know what others think

:D

4 comments
Provide proof dude.. As 10k RAPIDS everyday usually from hacked accounts..

To all people buying rapids please take note that rapids from a hacked accounts has a high risk in the rapids you bought will be gone or worse your account will be SUSPENDED..

Sorry dude nothing personal.. Just provide your 10k RAPIDS daily is 100% legit and yours and its all fine.. ^_^

DID you KNOW : Rapidshare verifies all transfer of rapids before crediting the receiver.

Well mate your so called hacked accounts are actually my own legit accounts. Just because i can supply rapids does not mean i am selling something that is not mine 8-)

Here you can have a look at some of my accounts :P This is just a few of them.

2a8evjs.jpg

Provide proof dude.. As 10k RAPIDS everyday usually from hacked accounts..

To all people buying rapids please take note that rapids from a hacked accounts has a high risk in the rapids you bought will be gone or worse your account will be SUSPENDED..

Sorry dude nothing personal.. Just provide your 10k RAPIDS daily is 100% legit and yours and its all fine.. ^_^

NICE WAY TO THrASH your competitions SALE

I can see you read my post but not completely understand it?? Why would I trash someone?

Hope you read this line but I want to make it clear to you..

"Just provide your 10k RAPIDS daily is 100% legit and yours and its all fine.. ^_^"

So you provided evidence that its really yours.. is there anything to worry about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back