Status
Not open for further replies.

babarali124

Hello Guyz i really need help .. i bought a new VPS (LINUX) .. installed Rapidleech

im getting this error when i try to transolate files ... from rapidshare

( You Cannot use premium account )

Can anyone tell me and help me out please ... As the same script is working fine on other server i tried ... i aslo tried 3 different premium accounts of Rs but im getting the same error on this VPS

Please Help Urgent .. Thankyou

10 comments
I talked to the host ... he said ip is notbanned from rapidshare .. i guess rapidshare doesnt block ip and he said the fault is in your rapidleech script ... but its working fine on other server even yawn92 script is just downloading files but its not uploading to accounts ... please help ...

have you added the account correctly in accounts.php under configs folder (for new rapidleech)
or
configs.php under configs folder (old rapidleech)

set a secret key in accounts.php file.. it will be at the bottom of the file.. (new rapidleech)

its still giving me same error i tried another version.. and i didnt use premium account this time and still got same error ( cannot use premium account )

I am having issues too with RapidLeech.

Should I upgrade to the latest version of RapidLeech ? Or is it worse ?

Thanks

The problem is your dns on the vps doesn't resolve rapidshare.com and maybe any other host

Go to your VPS try to ping rapidshare.com, if you don't get the result or long to respon reply thats the problem.

Try to change your dns ip to 8.8.8.8

this can be changed at /etc/resolv.conf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back