Shared Rapidleech with RAR and UNRAR, 100 Mbps, Germany & France, Unmetered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, this isn't a frickin' support thread. Email or PM desiboy, don't post here all the time (because as you can see it has no effect).

Me sending a PM to desiboy like a noob, because the service is sucking donkey dick.

--------------------

stupid rapidleech...doesntwork again :'(

now everytime i try to download...even on 4 different rs premium accounts...it says cannot use premium account...:'(

Out of the the time I have had it it has been usable like 50% of the time...wtf? is this a scam :O

if so, wow you owned me<_<

if its not a scam, please fix rapidleech, and I better see my account extended for at least a week or two, or three, or four, or five!!!=)

LoL its not a scam..I had personal problems these days..do was not able to come ol..
Replying to all pm's now..
Shift the server is NOT DOWN since long time
any way I am sending you ftp details.

for any support please mail me
indiwarez (@) ymail.com

dont pm me..because it will be always full

I've been using the RL everyday now and had no problems with it whatsoever. Speeds can be slow sometimes but most of the times, its fast enough for me.

Ya, got the ftp access just now. Thanks a lot desiboy for this great service!

This server really works great for me. With the download speeds of 10MB/s for RS and 2MB/s for MU, and only cost me $5 per month, it is really worth it. I download and upload ~10GB of data per day on average. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back