Shared Rapidleech with RAR and UNRAR, 100 Mbps, Germany & France, Unmetered

Status
Not open for further replies.
this has been happenig for a while
at least 2 days i hope he fixes it soon i would actually like to be able to use it befre my month is up.

the things are slow because there is a DDOS attack on the servers since 3 days..and to mitigate it ..we were forced to install a firewall..which brought down the Transfer speeds..I will make sure that everything is fine within few hours.

Well done desiboy!

Although the server have some downtime during pass three days, I was still using your great server to download and upload about 30GB files.

I hope the ftp access will be fixed too.

Where do I begin, I tried to communicate with desiboy via PM but his inbox is full. The service has frankly been unavailable for the last few days. No, I do not want more space, what good would that even do?

What I want is what I purchased uninterrupted service for 30 days, nothing more...nothing less. So, please fix whatever is going on and make sure that when my account expires I was allotted the amount of time I paid for.

If that does not happen I will update this thread and will advise everyone to go with another provider, but I do not believe that will happen, desiboy has been kind up to this point. I just hope he can transpose such qualities to his service...because it is truly not up to par.

Where do I begin, I tried to communicate with desiboy via PM but his inbox is full. The service has frankly been unavailable for the last few days. No, I do not want more space, what good would that even do?

What I want is what I purchased uninterrupted service for 30 days, nothing more...nothing less. So, please fix whatever is going on and make sure that when my account expires I was allotted the amount of time I paid for.

If that does not happen I will update this thread and will advise everyone to go with another provider, but I do not believe that will happen, desiboy has been kind up to this point. I just hope he can transpose such qualities to his service...because it is truly not up to par.

try accessing it now.
please pm me your msn..I don't want any of my customers to be unhappy about my service..

Thanks

for me the server has worked fine in the last days except for one thing. When I put a link and click Transload, it takes about 20 seconds to start the download. Last week the downloads started inmediately. It is not a big prob, but maybe you can make it faster? I'm using premium account so that 20 seconds are not the wait of free users. It is a problem in the server I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back