Rapidleech Manager

Would you purchase?

• I would pay $20+ for something that awesome!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes, i'd pay about $10-$15 for that

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No, I like rapidleech the way it is (or prefer other methods)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambition

Hey guys i'm just doing a quick poll here,
I've started very early development on a sort of rapidleech manager, which will be a desktop application to easily manage rapidleech packages and whatnot, sort of making rapidleech more powerful than RDP and those other scripts.

I'm back at school now, so i'm just wondering if it would be worth working on it?
I'm thinking of charging like $10, then maybe bumping it up to $15 if it's popular and works well.

So, would you buy it if it had some nice functionality, and what functionality would you like?

Please vote thanks ^^ <3

6 comments
queues of packages
for example one package would contain all the links to a certain movie/game/etc
you can add multiple packages and leave them overnight or whatever.
the queue will download the files, then upload all of them automatically, keeping the links together.
it will also be grouped, so you can see the individual progress for each package.
maybe even a package sharing option, so you can easily download shared packages and upload them yourself, which will gain downloads for both the package sharer and the leecher.

also you will be able to add files into the packages, which it will then rar, etc with your password.

does everything you do manually with rapidleech but automatically, in a streamlined interface.

of course these are just my ideas, but i'm sure there could be many other features implemented?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back