Rapidleech and Rapidshare Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingo123

I have a premium hosting for rapidleech and the speeds while Auto Transloading are somewhat good about 3000-5000 Kbps.:D

however when i copy the transloaded link and paste it in the remote upload section of Rapidshare it takes hours to get uploaded .The file is usually about 100 Mb in size.I don't know what's the Problem.It seems like downloading files from rs server to my server is fast but transferring the file back from my server to rs server is slow.May be some1 can give a better explanation.

And one more question does Downloading transloaded files from my server (From the files section of rapidleech) requires more hosting's bandwidth than transloading from Rs to my hosting?

thanks in advance ;)

13 comments
you don't need to use Remote upload. There is a upload feature in Rapidleech :| . Just go to server files Then click the dropdown and click upload. Then u'll see what to do from there.

thanks

Upload speed from your RL host must be slow.;)

okay thanks for the reply:).So does downloading transloaded files from my server( rapidleech files section) utilizes my server's bandwidth too apart from the "tranfer bandwidth utilized " during auto transload of rapidshare files?

upload speed and download speed are 2 different things, but they are both added together when used and are the combined figure of your "Overall" bandwidth.

long/short: download bandwidth + upload bandwidth = bandwidth used.

Okay

upload speed and download speed are 2 different things, but they are both added together when used and are the combined figure of your "Overall" bandwidth.

long/short: download bandwidth + upload bandwidth = bandwidth used.

Okay
but you never answered my question.I am asking that whether or not bandwidth is utilized of my hosting/server when i download files from rapidleech file section (after transloading from rapidshare)to my desktop?

YES! whether its u who is downloading files from ur rapidleech, or its ur friend or rapidshare upload server, if a file is download from ur server than bandwidth will be consumed.

so if u want to download something from RS its better to directly download to ur pc.

thanks for the information kama :)
however Ripper & Mr-R-t
said that my Rl host upload speed is slow.I realized something later ;)
whether the upload speed is slow or fast is not in question here.I am not using Rapidleech Autoupload feature here which of course depends upon the Rapidleech server's upload speed and is similar to browsing files from a computer and uploading to Rs except that that the files are now on a server instead and the upload speed used is also that of server's.
In remote upload section of Rs it's something quite different.When i paste the link it doesn't just browse the file and begins uploading.It first downloads the files via the link to it's servers (Just like rapidleech) and the uploads it to a specific account
( which is merely copying! )

To further i check this i used auto upload feature of my rapidleech and the speeds were 1000Kbps-1200kbps with some falls of course and 100 Mb file takes about lets say 3-4 minutes to upload.However the same file link pasted in rapidshare remote upload takes about 25-40 minutes to get uploaded.
so the problem is just the downloading of files from my RL host whether it be to my desktop (I get downloading speeds from my server to desktop about 25kbps) or by rapidshare to their own servers.

this is just for the info.I think i might be changing my host after all :P

Where is ur server located, i mean US,UK, EU ? Etc.

1-1.2 Mbps is good upload speed if u simultaneously upload 2-7 files through
rapidleech autoupload, than u will be utilizing ur server's max upload speed.

Abt Rapidshare Remote upload , Does rapidshare take long time during "Downloading..." file from ur server or During "Uploading to RapidShare..."

because if its the latter than nothing wrong with ur server, for ur info Rapidshare Remote upload servers r different from actual Rapidshare filehost servers.

Where is ur server located, i mean US,UK, EU ? Etc.

1-1.2 Mbps is good upload speed if u simultaneously upload 2-7 files through
rapidleech autoupload, than u will be utilizing ur server's max upload speed.

Abt Rapidshare Remote upload , Does rapidshare take long time during "Downloading..." file from ur server or During "Uploading to RapidShare..."

because if its the latter than nothing wrong with ur server, for ur info Rapidshare Remote upload servers r different from actual Rapidshare filehost servers.

My server is located in US..Yeah 1Mbps upload speed is a good speed and now i am opting for the auto upload function until my hosting expires..
In Rs remote upload the servers take long time downloading from my host...And this only occurs with the links from my host and with other leech sites this doesn't occur.Ofcourse this is the problem with my Rl host but some people above quoted that the server's Upload speed is slow because this thing only applies with Auto Upload not with pasting links in Rs remote section so it isn't the upload speed that is to be blamed may be my server is capping high transfers.The problem only occurs when i download the files stored in my host to my desktop facing a download speed of 25 kbps( I own 4mbps)
and when pasting the links in rs remote section.:( So in some way the download speed is getting capped may be deliberately or due to bad servers.

Hope that clears it all.

I contacted the admin and he told me that the server had some issues (Bad server issue).Now the problem is all fixed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back