RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bah..today at morning (7am euro time) i was happy because gator worked fine..
now again files are missing not showing in menager:(

Why you all cannot wait please wait for new update everything will work Great

Ya its so easy wait..ok i can wait..but atm gator have big chance to be 1 of top hosts..but they cant fix all problems, i know they are working hard..but problems are still:)

its your time Gator....u have big chance..

I've just tried to download a file as free user, however it keeps giving me the 0 byte file. The worse thing is I have to wait 15 minutes for getting next try. :facepalm:

Maybe it's just general server problems ATM?

[Updated]
After 3 maybe 4 times, I can't download it anymore. Shows message:"You have reached your daily downloads limit. Please try again later." LOL...

Last edited:
Ya its so easy wait..ok i can wait..but atm gator have big chance to be 1 of top hosts..but they cant fix all problems, i know they are working hard..but problems are still:)

its your time Gator....u have big chance..

Friends they know what they are doing and there is more then 8 who are working on servers to fix them and i am sure that more then 2 days it will be Done and everything will be work Great

Thanks

There is no available filehost in Turkey nowadays, I think you can be best filehost in Turkey if you add Turkey C categories.if you do this, trust us, We can do it ;)
Best wishes from Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back