RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dark,
once I also failed like that, give this a try:

upload at once only files totaling maximum 5 GB, then after all of them show up on file manager, upload again at the same batches.

Please added to 2048mb(y)
Thanks.
img1.JPG

Remote-Upload from Filesonic still not working. Now I will join another Host.

Regards
maeuhs
Remote upload from Filesonic seems to malfunction sometimes because their server creates a captcha image for some downloads. We are dealing with this, but it is not our issue.

Please add 2048MB in Max File Size selector, we dont want more than 2GB, we need exactly 2048MB to make this filehost run!
In this case people will not buy Premium accounts. What sense to buy it if everything is free?

From what filehosts you are trying to upload?
FTP is in progress, that's not so easy :D

Everyone who was facing troubles with FTP, it should be OK now, we've bugfixed a lot. If you still have any problems, contact us immediately. Thanks!

Last edited:
@Dark,
once I also failed like that, give this a try:

upload at once only files totaling maximum 5 GB, then after all of them show up on file manager, upload again at the same batches.
so i must to uload two times the same files?

i upload files from 1023mb and with the ftp sped in rapidgatr (1mb/s per file in filezilla) each file takes 15 - 18 minutes to uplod, so i must make this two times?

i get all my files uploaded in 1.5 minutes in filejungle and uploadstation at the same time(talking about last batman pc game 11GB) so i must wait half hour to upload my files in rapidgator???

when i upload tv series (200 files from 300mb) i get all those uploaded in fj and ups in only 3 minute, but how much you think i must wait to rapidgator??? the web upload works fine for me, but you know how hard is picking up each one of these 200 files one by one?

Thats not what I mean mate, I mean upload your files in maximum 5 GB batches.

Say,
upload 4 files first, then when its finished and shows up at the file manager, upload again another 4 files and so on.

Thats not what I mean mate, I mean upload your files in maximum 5 GB batches.

Say,
upload 4 files first, then when its finished and shows up at the file manager, upload again another 4 files and so on.
wow, thnaks but that is insanity.... so, one game from 12 Links (1023mb each one) take me 45 minutes to upload?????? its crazy man. :blink:

do you know how can i share one folder? i dont see the links for the folders.

A Friend of mine gave me his Rapidshare-Login-Details. And Remote-Upload also doesn't work. So it's not only an issue from Filesonic.

I think it's an issue from your Host and you don't tell the truth.

BTW. over 1 week without working Remote-Upload I decided to leave, because I now think you are not trustworthy if you are lying about the Remote-Upload.

You are not able to solve this problem.

I wish you best for the future.

Regards
maeuhs

A Friend of mine gave me his Rapidshare-Login-Details. And Remote-Upload also doesn't work. So it's not only an issue from Filesonic.

I think it's an issue from your Host and you don't tell the truth.

BTW. over 1 week without working Remote-Upload I decided to leave, because I now think you are not trustworthy if you are lying about the Remote-Upload.

You are not able to solve this problem.

I wish you best for the future.

Regards
maeuhs
Too bad, that you're judging wrong.
1) We don't lie, there is no need to lie if it's not like we say.
2) Maybe you're doing something wrong with RapidShare, it should be working.
3) As i said, Filesonic has captcha that doesn't show up every time, only in some cases, that we didn't find out at the moment.
4) You can work with other file hosts, untill we will make everything that you need, working.

We don't wish to advertise ourselves by lying to you, we just want to make everything cool.
Currently, try to understand, we have tonns of tickets and developers work day and night to reveal all the bugs and to add all the features that people wants.

No, we are. Noone is going to turn back. A lot of work was done and a lot will be done, we just want it running as you want, but don't forget to argue your needs ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back