Hello, I think stats on 2012-02-11 were frozen and not accrue . Someone noticed the same thing as me? I understand that this could be caused by excessive traffic. People do not download the file to the end, because they were angry at the DL speeds. But I want to be sure. I look forward to new hardware coming 15th FEB. At the moment stats calculation looks good, RU doesn't work.
PS:
I tested DL speeds at night. It was pretty good for free user (170kbps)
I got more downloads in the night because at night the download speed is greater, because traffic is not overloaded like at the morning and afternoon peak hours. If the new hardware will give us more DL speeds then all of us will gain more $.
Sugestion : After that, RAPIDGATOR will have to do some promotion in order to attract back people who already gone and lost confidence to your site.![]()
Hi...
I'm thinking about trying out this host....
How is it?? Stats are good? Have you guys been paid lately?
Exclusive! YOU may get up to 85% or up to $17 per new Premium Sale with FILESONIC!
If you feel like you should be part of Elite crew, just PM me!
Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.
Contact us