RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ftp upload work fine fro me 10mb/ sec =)
but download with IDM for free usres still no work .

19475882.png

I think they will fix all problems, must give them time
IDM doesn't work on most filehosts with free users.

What works here?

For your kind info that everything is working very fine everything means everything

so sorry to say this first time if you do not like to use our host fell free to leave it do not let us know that what is working

we know better then you that what we have to do and what we are doing right now

and also show me any filehost which come and had no problems if you will show me any one we will close our host

so please replay your problems and let us to solve them do not replay this kind of things

thanks

For your kind info that everything is working very fine everything means everything

so sorry to say this first time if you do not like to use our host fell free to leave it do not let us know that what is working

we know better then you that what we have to do and what we are doing right now

and also show me any filehost which come and had no problems if you will show me any one we will close our host

so please replay your problems and let us to solve them do not replay this kind of things

thanks

Do not get me wrong. I see this host has a difference from the others as they all use cheap XFS script. I was earning good with Filesonic and now I can't find a proper host to use. That's why I criticise to see you doing better. I want to use this host but there are a LOT of bugs, and rules. I just want to see you doing good but you just say you're fixing.. And a result: everything is still same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back