RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
today they closed site for 2h, they said that everything be allright. Site back. but nothing is working.....

They should close the page, make REAL upgrades then go BACK !

Cannot upload anything thru anything for more almost a day now, how can things be working fine? Is this a joke? Where is alertpay?

Speed for free user is better now - I tried and I got 100-150 kbps:) I think if free user can get 200kbps it will be enought. Today site was down for 2h and therforce anyone can download a file.... And one sugestion -make option to generate links like filesonic does (txt , csv) will be great.More sugestions...remove the limit of max 5 copy of file, and start counting all download from free users! And last thing... remote upload 1gb file is success but only 40mb appeared in file menager (50% of files appeared like this) when u tried again it may go or now. fix it please.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : fix

The internet has never seen this much fix word all together. Fix fix fix. But no fix mates, go discover the outside..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back