Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Rapidgator Discussion thread

  • Y Thread starter ynj
  • Start date Start date
  • 37,717 Replies
  • 6,531,047 Views

37,717 comments

can anyone upload files using the API? I am getting error on every single file at the moment
656.jpg

i got error when upload via zoom , upload normal via ftp
 
I tried recompressing the file, changing the file name and notes, and after several attempts, I finally managed to upload it?

I don't understand his logic.

Anyway, it seems it's not my problem.

Has anyone reported this to RG?
 
why do you comment without testing and knowing what you are talking about? you can literally not upload ANY file over the API, no matter the file or what the md5 hash or filename is. this is an issue on RG side and also confirmed by them. this is a bug since today early morning
 
why do you comment without testing and knowing what you are talking about? you can literally not upload ANY file over the API, no matter the file or what the md5 hash or filename is. this is an issue on RG side and also confirmed by them. this is a bug since today early morning
Because it says that the file is blocked in the screenshot.
But you are right. It turns out that I was wasting my time for the likes of you.
 

About the author

Y
Active Member · Joined
111
Messages
26
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom