Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Rapidgator Discussion thread

  • Y Thread starter ynj
  • Start date Start date
  • 37,719 Replies
  • 6,536,264 Views

37,719 comments

Guys, miracle happens...after 15 days i saw Holly Premium Sale :D

@burrimi007

It depends what content you post. With rare content i would go with premium only option...

ps. i hope Kurel will like this :D
 
Last edited:
Help me guys

Hey guys I'm new to the Porn industry and would like to ask your opinion which file host is better and good in making money
I have been using the K2S for more than a month till now do not have any sales but had downloads
can I move to another file-host or stick on to K2S???
 
RG officially dead for me... since last 2 month, never seen this much worst result.

image.png
 

About the author

Y
Active Member · Joined
111
Messages
26
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom