Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Rapidgator Discussion thread

  • Y Thread starter ynj
  • Start date Start date
  • 37,733 Replies
  • 6,566,636 Views

37,733 comments

Random files deleted bug.Now proved.

I made a test.I uploaded over 100 pics of my cat.I don't share these files and of course copyrights are belongs to me.
After 2 weeks i tried download all these files.
Then appers a bug: when i try to download in some of my files I saw this page with ''error 404 - session not found''.

Screen:
http://www7.pic-upload.de/20.10.13/63rp1l995owi.jpg

After that ''error 404'' my files are immediately deleted with reason : Copyright infringement

Of course i made a ticket.They respod and said that they will fix it asap. (looks like bot massege)
But 5 days gone and they still didn't fix it.

So maybe if more people will send them email with this bug,then maybe will fix it finally.
Because we all lost not only files but also we lost rebills.
 
I made a test.I uploaded over 100 pics of my cat.I don't share these files and of course copyrights are belongs to me.
After 2 weeks i tried download all these files.... After that ''error 404'' my files are immediately deleted with reason : Copyright infringement

Maybe you p*ssed off the cat. ;)
 
Those people are fucktarded who think that rapidgator will count rebills !! cause i have more than 10 sale
with rapidgator without any single re-bills !!! how it possible ????????????

rapidgator shaves all your rebills like MAD and we know that if they count your rebills they dont count it

properly ,i just left rapidgator 1 week ago and i dont use this host anymore again cause for shaving

re-bills , they claim that they count re-bills but it's not TRUE and they shave all re-bills !!! More Shave bring them more money ...Plain and Simple !

fuck you rapidgator , you're not honest with your affiliate beside of uploading legal or illegal files , i dont believe them ...

i dont use this host anymore , yes they count SALES but NO Re-bills at all ... Utter Scam ...:thumbdown:

Read my post and think twice before using this host specially if you want re-bills .
 

About the author

Y
Active Member · Joined
111
Messages
26
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom