Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,359 comments
Strange thing: very curious, at least for me.

So, I have this old account, used like two years ago or maybe more. Now I come back and started working again with them, so I didn't made a new account, I am using the old one. I have to tell you that I didn't had any files active from the past, basically my account was 100% empty. I had 12$ in the account, from a sale I suppose...

Now I only have a couple of days working with them (less than 10) and strangely enough I had two rebills... yesterday and two days ago (one of 6 and one of 12). Can you guys give your opinions about this? I thought that those ware customers that bought premium two years ago and now just reactivated their accounts but all my files ware gone (those are new files) and I understood that rapidgator is not giving rebills for the deleted files.

And also is pretty thing to think a system (rg at least) can keep evidence of two years...

I am really waiting your opinions :)

Nobody? No ideas?

I do get rebills on newly share files sometime, I asked alot of time in this thread how rebills work, I thought a member renew his account = rebill. There is no matter where he/she actually bought that account 1st time.

I think this is the best answer, at least is logical. So, those users renew their accounts after accessed one of my links and reset the uploader who made him buy in the first place...

Strange thing: very curious, at least for me.

So, I have this old account, used like two years ago or maybe more. Now I come back and started working again with them, so I didn't made a new account, I am using the old one. I have to tell you that I didn't had any files active from the past, basically my account was 100% empty. I had 12$ in the account, from a sale I suppose...

Now I only have a couple of days working with them (less than 10) and strangely enough I had two rebills... yesterday and two days ago (one of 6 and one of 12). Can you guys give your opinions about this? I thought that those ware customers that bought premium two years ago and now just reactivated their accounts but all my files ware gone (those are new files) and I understood that rapidgator is not giving rebills for the deleted files.

And also is pretty thing to think a system (rg at least) can keep evidence of two years...

I am really waiting your opinions :)

it is very simple :
there is a premium member who already bought a premium & his traffic is all used & done ( TB bandwitch ) or his due date is today & he found your file & he wanted to download so he found out that his premium account is done ( TB trafic or due date ) so he decided to rebuy using your links u get it as a rebill :) hope that helps

I do get rebills on newly share files sometime, I asked alot of time in this thread how rebills work, I thought a member renew his account = rebill. There is no matter where he/she actually bought that account 1st time.

I think this is the best answer, at least is logical. So, those users renew their accounts after accessed one of my links and reset the uploader who made him buy in the first place...

Yes, its simple is that, as also describe more clear by Blura

Usw_LYf_B.png

Many thank you RG

Sent From iPhone 7

Last edited:
[TABLE="class: items, width: 940"]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD]2015-01-18[/TD]
[TD]71 (0$)[/TD]
[TD]0 (0.0000$)[/TD]
[TD]0 (0.0000$)[/TD]
[TD]0.0000$[/TD]
[TD]0 (0$)[/TD]
[TD]0$[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even"]
[TD]2015-01-19[/TD]
[TD]63 (0$)[/TD]
[TD]0 (0.0000$)[/TD]
[TD]0 (0.0000$)[/TD]
[TD]0.0000$[/TD]
[TD]0 (0$)[/TD]
[TD]0$[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]2015-01-20[/TD]
[TD]20 (0$)[/TD]
[TD]0 (0.0000$)[/TD]
[TD]0 (0.0000$)[/TD]
[TD]0.0000$[/TD]
[TD]0 (0$)[/TD]
[TD]0$[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Is there any other file hosting what paying automatically every week ?

[TABLE="class: items, width: 940"]
[TD]2015-01-18[/TD]
[TD]71 (0$)[/TD]
[TD]0 (0.0000$)[/TD]
[TD]0 (0.0000$)[/TD]
[TD]0.0000$[/TD]
[TD]0 (0$)[/TD]
[TD]0$[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even"]
[TD]2015-01-19[/TD]
[TD]63 (0$)[/TD]
[TD]0 (0.0000$)[/TD]
[TD]0 (0.0000$)[/TD]
[TD]0.0000$[/TD]
[TD]0 (0$)[/TD]
[TD]0$[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]2015-01-20[/TD]
[TD]20 (0$)[/TD]
[TD]0 (0.0000$)[/TD]
[TD]0 (0.0000$)[/TD]
[TD]0.0000$[/TD]
[TD]0 (0$)[/TD]
[TD]0$[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Is there any other file hosting what paying automatically every week ?

datafile

Back