Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Rapidgator Discussion thread

  • Y Thread starter ynj
  • Start date Start date
  • 37,719 Replies
  • 6,536,496 Views

37,719 comments

Hi, Uploader 07, do you think you can guide me a little? I have this problem, every time I want to login in ftp I receive this: Status: Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NODATA - No address associated with nodename".Error: Could not connect to server
 
In 2014: Upload? Weekends only (school)!!!!
rg14.png



1 years later:
rg15.png


What happened? Where are the rebills? Why there is no official support? Why don't respond to emails? Where are you 'NewRapidGator'?


So, dear RG, go to the hell and F*** you!!! (finger)(finger)
 
Last edited:
How do you guys upload files here? I can't connect to FTP, I tried everything, installing Filezilla again, installing other versions of it, clearing the private data... Can't connect! And the web upload is awful as you have to manually load every file and the upload. If I want to upload 1000 files for example, then I have to press the add files 1000 times....
 
Last edited:
Guys, RG blocking rdp's ?

Or RG is down ?


Well,

This happend to me few Months before.........They Block Ips that 1 of the Reasons why i leave them if you earn much everone will except that.

To your Question Site is Up so i think they have block your Ip

Ping the Server from your RDP so you will see if they block it or not ;)
 

About the author

Y
Active Member · Joined
111
Messages
26
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom