Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,359 comments
rebill included in sales mate so total is 2 1 sale and 1 rebill ...

and by work hard u mean work like a slave for 24x7 to attain tat many sales u wold have made without shaving . lolz ....

then u cant say they r not shaving and if a person is not getting sales means that he is not working smart . bz things dont change in 1 day . every day u make avg 3-4 sales and theen suddenly for 2-3 days u make 0 sales . Either u r satisfied person even u make 1 sales and let them cheat or u dont understand when someone cheats :)

working hard - little upload--->unique content :dan:
this is enough :rofl::rofl::rofl:

we also posting unique content........and we were getting better then you month ago.........and still get but sometime on and sometime off....and no one can still our work bcoz we use watermark so our content stay unique.......encoded i mean....ystrdy 6 and today is Big 0 so far....this is my 4th sunday and every sunday i got an egg from rg i mean 0 every sunday.......while rest o the day is better in case of sale while downloading always over 500 on sunday but :(

when u can make more than 1 sale if u know what u r posting then why be happy with those 1 sales mate . People like u will be satisfied and they will keep doin that till they exist . When majority of them will kick their a$$ then they will behave properly . when they started they use to say big big words keep replying 24 hrs . suddenly they thought to start shaving and so they completely vanish their support from here else it would be pain in a$$ for them . But people kept quiet bz they were shaving little bit . but then they thought oh all r fools they will still work if we start shaving them more . And thats what they r doing at moment . And they now give u lollipop in form of 1 sale and u become happy bz they understand kids like lollipop :) ...

Back