Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,359 comments
I only got 1 sale today(RG's 6/1/2012), but my thread had 20% dmca'd links and was at the bottom of the 1st page for most of the day. And none are over the 500MB premium only size. When my nice thread gets the new links and I start posting in it again, I'll probably be getting 3-4 a day.

123123123d.jpg

@nightShift:- Very Good Work. You should get 3-5 sales daily with these number of downloads that you are getting. Lets see how they treat a returning uploader. Going to start with RG after spending my Bhow Bhow Vacations..lol :cough:

Those who have seen my stats can confirm that I am neither a noob nor a spammer, but I am telling you that rapidgator right now is doing the worst kind of shaving ever, and I believe they are not doing it to all users, affiliates from some specific regions are affected, but I have never seen such aggressive shaving from Rg before, they have been shaving from time to time for a long time, but that was nothing compared to what they are doing right now.

I thought things will be back to normal after 1-2 days but its 6 days now and they are either not counting a single sale or just a single one month sale if its a lucky day. The worst kind of shaving it is, support gives me the same crap "we have checked and found we have not missed any sale". And there is no way I am not able to generate sales for the whole week, I mean usually its one day in the week when RG shaves too much, but for the whole week? that's just crazy. Only the rebills are working and I don't know when they will stop counting those too.

Even my download count is hitting a new low, with very few files I was getting way more downloads and now with much more files added, I am getting the lowest download count, the counter remains frozen for a long time and them moves a little bit, then stops again.

So in short, if you are still getting good sales, you are not in the shaving zone right now, but for many like me, RG is becoming the most useless host with every passing day.

Back