Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,088 comments
L8qQ6N9.jpg

You guys complain about Rg`s shaving and File deletion each day, but Nobody stops uploading. Boards are like garbage filled with dead RG links . even if you extend your acc. The same day your files will be deleted . The reason : More than 60 days is not downloaded.. Rg gives you only 3 days sale the rest of the days for himself . Find a better host While your files already deleted

sorry friend scorpio, there is a simple answer:

other hosts like " r " pays less ..

also in this hard rg-shaving times

why

2 sales today but still spending time on ppd >.<

File deletion system on rg is crazy, files which are uploaded at luckyshare in february and posted on many boards are still alive.
Same files on rg after few hours after posting getting removed =/

RG remove files even if you not post in forums so this is normal... you will have deleted files everyday... sad truth is there is no good filehost right now.... i hope soon will come any new good host and will blow all suck`s current filehosts... i`m sure soon LS will close their site and they will start new one...

"i`m sure soon LS will close their site and they will start new one" - would you risk it a start work with them again?

"I hope they will at first pay out money" - forget about it the money is gone...

third account with rg today, im guessing that rg made enormous amouts of money with this rule;:10$ with ppd limitation

"I hope they will at first pay out money" - forget about it the money is gone...

Don't be so fast. I remebers the time when Oron was in almost same situation.
They didn't pay for more than 2 months, then even closed affiliate program.
And then after about 3-4months they reopened affiliate program for old partners and payed out money.
Hoping for something like this with LS.

Last edited:
I hope they will at first pay out money....

rg remove all files with same md5 hash

wow you believe LS will pay you ? this is joke.... they not pay 60 days and they ignore every single ticket this is more then clear.. they will never pay your money :) i just hope soon will see new fresh filehost...

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

"i`m sure soon LS will close their site and they will start new one" - would you risk it a start work with them again?

yes i will but i will know they will close after 1-2 years :).
Better to use host like LS even if i now they will close, compare with RG and ryushare LS is like a Paradise :)

Maybe it will be strange for most of you, but I can say that last week was in total my best week in 2013 when I look at my payout history. It's still far behind my best weeks which were in September and November 2012, but I'm pretty happy with last weeks earning where I got more than 20 sales and some rebills :)

This week so far in comparison is far below that and I just have three rebills in two days so far, no new sales... We will see how it will develop but I don't like their decisions about changing plans, random file deletions, no rebills from deleted files and so on.

At the moment there is no real good affiliate file host on the market, hopefully it will change in the near future. At the moment I'm balancing between RG (you all know the problems mentioned in this thread, but at least paying in time), BitShare (good host, but massive payment delay of more than two months), TurboBit (advanced stats, but not converting that good and 45 days payout freeze), Uploaded (no sales stats by files and not counting all sales)... So I'm still waiting for the "real" new filehost ;)

total agree with SMX now is best time someone who know how... to star new filehost.. and if he operate right his site he will be number one in this business because all host now are crap....

Back