Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Rapidgator Discussion thread

  • Y Thread starter ynj
  • Start date Start date
  • 37,733 Replies
  • 6,558,590 Views

37,733 comments

I have a question.

If I am using PPD plan on RG and if someone uses my file link to buy premium account, of-course I will not get any money.
But if he earns something, will I get some shares of his money in future?

Waiting for answer...
 
I got a bug in RG, i think..
Today i have a file deleted, Reason is "Deleted by user". But i never delete my file.
Although RG was long time file hosting, but still some bug. I think.
 
OH MY GOD :) Finally Reach :) :dj:

FRG.png


:dan: :fly: :dan:
 

About the author

Y
Active Member · Joined
111
Messages
26
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom