Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,369 comments
Here is one of our tickets which we opened at RG:

ig2tjgjj.jpg

Enough is enough. There aren't many reasons why they do this. Either they have extreme money problems or they have become extremely greedy and are just taking the piss out of their uploaders.

Dont cry anymore here do nothing against them. Open a Ticket and talk with them over that problem. Or will kill this cheating filehoster and start with other companys who dont cheat so hardcore with there customers
I did Many times , but nothing improve . Few years ago They Suspend My Account also . Because i complain on here . after long request they open my account . So stop complaining , I talk with Direct via ticket but they not response now a days . Actually they Dont care .
Post automatically merged:

Mark Jansen

Dear affiliate,

It may happens, we unable to guarantee you always make more profits. Unfortunately, sales are unpredictable .
Yes this is robotic Reply

wtf guys
Dear customers,Due to a sharp increase in cost within the Tether network, the commission fee for payouts to USDT (Trc-20) addresses has been changed.As of October 3rd, the rate is 0.35% + 7.5 USDT (Trc-20), regardless of the payment amount. The minimum payout is set to 100 USD.Please note that the commission fee for transfers to USDT addresses is dynamic and may be adjusted based on USDT network load without additional notice. The current fee is displayed in the payout setting form

Dear customers,Due to a sharp increase in cost within the Tether network, the commission fee for payouts to USDT (Trc-20) addresses has been changed.As of October 3rd, the rate is 0.35% + 7.5 USDT (Trc-20), regardless of the payment amount. The minimum payout is set to 100 USD.Please note that the commission fee for transfers to USDT addresses is dynamic and may be adjusted based on USDT network load without additional notice. The current fee is displayed in the payout setting form.
Post automatically merged:

no choice for me, all with fees, why do other hosts no change?

Last edited:
Back