Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Rapidgator Discussion thread

  • Y Thread starter ynj
  • Start date Start date
  • 37,717 Replies
  • 6,529,645 Views

37,717 comments

Have a major problem with remote uploading.

A couple of days I uploaded files with sborg and none of them ended up in my account. When I try with rapidleech it gives me a 'User cookie not found'.

Tried to contact them but the form doesn't respond.
 
http more or less blocked for some days, only ftp working. I guess it's on purpose since you can't have control on which server files end up that way, meaning nothing counted on nearly half the files upped.
 
Have a major problem with remote uploading.

A couple of days I uploaded files with sborg and none of them ended up in my account. When I try with rapidleech it gives me a 'User cookie not found'.

Tried to contact them but the form doesn't respond.

Yes, ftp works albeit slow.


Sborg released a update today. Update your sborg. It will fix your download and upload problem.
Rapidgator team is working hard to fix ftp speed. Have patient.
 

About the author

Y
Active Member · Joined
111
Messages
26
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom