RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW MUCH LONGER ARE WE GONNA HAVE TO ENDURE THE CRAP UPLOAD SPEEDS??!! MORE THAN 2 WEEKS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!

0.30-0.06mb/s in upload speeds, when it works at all!!!

@BloodSucker I think you should be careful with the "we". You seem to be the only one posting about slow upload speed. Personally I'm getting 4-5mb/s per thread on all ftp's..

@BloodSucker I think you should be careful with the "we". You seem to be the only one posting about slow upload speed. Personally I'm getting 4-5mb/s per thread on all ftp's..

ftp upload speed works flawless for me.

Did any of you hear me mention FTP uploads?? or even RU...?

No... I'm talking about web upload speeds, from sBorg.... and everyone at RapidGator is well aware of this and is not interested.

NewRapidgator even told me that I'd have better speeds if I was premium.... which nothing but a lie, cause upload speeds are just as bad.X-(

RU not working, ftp is BAD :@

web upload is very slow...

Uploaded: 13 % (34 MB of 261 MB), Speed: 140 KB/sec
Elapsed time: 4 min 10 sec, Estimated time: 27 min 41 sec

Did any of you hear me mention FTP uploads?? or even RU...?

No... I'm talking about web upload speeds, from sBorg.... and everyone at RapidGator is well aware of this and is not interested.

NewRapidgator even told me that I'd have better speeds if I was premium.... which nothing but a lie, cause upload speeds are just as bad.X-(

I'm with you man, webupload speeds suckkkk X-(

just downloaded my own 1 file using my rdp,download completed,also in status it shows file downloaded,but no money for that download.so i think i should stay away for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back