RamboShare.com -$35 per 1K Downloads/Worldwide - 60% refferal + commision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, after talking over with my partner we will be putting this project on CANCEL since we are spread thin on another project at the moment and require another 7 4u rackmounts (which we were going to use some of initially for this filehosting venture) for our other expanding project and they should be installed within 3 weeks, and for that reason we will not step into filehosting and just stay in the CDN business and continue to expand on it since it since it is going very well for now.

Anyways thanks everyone for reading this thread, it was good to hear everyones feedback and whatnot,it would have been fun to step into this filehosting side of the business instead of just CDN but we will just continue on what we have successfully been doing and will not step into other ventures for the time being or foreseeable future

Can a Mod Please LOCK & Delete this thread

Thanks

T.J

Nothing fishy here Kw3rLn :facepalm:

we will just focus our time/resources on our other venture as its growing and getting very busy ATM, we have some rackmounts lying around that we would have used for this project, and seen where it would have went, but our other project now going to require more resources so no need to get into this business for now, we paid for the script, mods, skinning around $500 etc allready but we will not continue it.

Anyways Requesting a MOD lock/delete this thread. Thanks

T.J

yes its quite funny really the timing of all this, OH MY GOD its a SCAM SCAM SCAM he did not pay me O.M.G i spent just a measily $500 on the front end he scammed me before he even started HELP HELP lol

Ok ^^ all that was a joke, but in reality i dont think we try to get our feet wet in the filehosting industry, not now, and not for a long time

can we get a mod in here just to close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back