RainUpload.com - PPD - Earn up to 10$ / 1k downloads - 30% PPS - Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank for 2nd payment !!!! thanks :friends:
you're welcome , keep earning :)

Hello,

We are pleased to announce to you that we've done some improvements to our website performance as we've fixed some issues that faced our clients.

We apologize to you if you faced some issues last days, and we hope that you may understand that as we're still new.
We promise you with more improvements to our services in near future.

Thanks.

Last edited:
thanks for 4th payment, pay me an hour !! super fast payment :D

love work with you !!!!

keep good support :D

longlast to rainupload network :friends:

Thank you, keep earning :)

Hi guys, any feedback about our service?

Last edited:
PPD -

• From users which upgrade to download files within your account.

So if a free user is downloading our files we will not earn?He must upgrade his account?

PPD -

• From users which upgrade to download files within your account.

So if a free user is downloading our files we will not earn?He must upgrade his account?

You can't earn from free users as we can't earn from them as well.
Basically PPS is Pay Per Sale so you get paid when you bring people to purchase from us.

You earn from users who upgrade when downloading your files or just upgrade after visiting your affiliate link.

I wasnt talking about PPS....talking about PPD (pay per download).....if a free user download one of my file will i get 0.0x cent or not?

In PPD plan....if i want to earn money.....all users who download my files should be premium?

I wasnt talking about PPS....talking about PPD (pay per download).....if a free user download one of my file will i get 0.0x cent or not?

In PPD plan....if i want to earn money.....all users who download my files should be premium?

sure not, any one can download your files even non-members and you will be rewarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back