Other RaidSecure.com - 150GB HDD, Xeon x3450, 16GB RAM, 1GigE in $8 (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the Zoom-Uploader only the Freeware-Version? Before it was Registered-Version, also please install newest Update from Zoom-Uploader.

Regards
maeuhs

Why is the Zoom-Uploader only the Freeware-Version? Before it was Registered-Version, also please install newest Update from Zoom-Uploader.

Regards
maeuhs
before complaining must tell us your RDP's user name
And what are you doing on RDP only you have many problem

First PM me your RDP's user name or reply here

Kindly Regards
Raidsecure

Why do I have many problems? It's not my fault that system is slow if you allow people up to 20 Winrar-sessions like RuiiCe said.

He had the the same problems. so don't say i have many Problems, it seems RuiiCe and me are the only one which post their problems here.

Also I really don't know what my queszion with registered Version of Zoom has to do with my Account? There is the 6.14 Version as Freeware, and it was before Registered Version. Now there is 6.15 Version and we can't update by ourself, Gott sei Dank.

I made a look around at other services, and they have mostly all only 12-13 Users on one server, you have 19. Perhaps that is some reason of bad performance often.

Regards
maeuhs

Last edited:
Why do I have many problems? It's not my fault that system is slow if you allow people up to 20 Winrar-sessions like RuiiCe said.

He had the the same problems. so don't say i have many Problems, it seems RuiiCe and me are the only one which post their problems here.

Also I really don't know what my queszion with registered Version of Zoom has to do with my Account? There is the 6.14 Version as Freeware, and it was before Registered Version. Now there is 6.15 Version and we can't update by ourself, Gott sei Dank.

And my Account NAme is roger.

I made a look around at other services, and they have mostly all only 12-13 Users on one server, you have 19. Perhaps that is some reason of bad performance often.

Regards
maeuhs
1. I cant find a way to control Winrar-sessions if you have a way then tell me (most welcome)
2. You commented here many time instead of creating ticket or sending me a PM
3. I have Registered Version zoom uploader then why i will give you freeware i gave you Registered Version but i dont know how its became freeware :O BTW problem fixed ( zoom uploader in your account is Registered & updated )
4. There are only 13 user other's are inactive ( staff )
5. If you will not tell us about problem then how we can help you we gave you best way to contact us via IM

PS : Must create a ticket if you have any problem or PM me

Sorry if hurted

Kindly Regards
Raidsecure

Last edited:
RPD been down for a while. Hope it's fixed soon

Edit: lol the Admin was online and said nothing about RDP being down all day. Great support

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/SmNIYv.png[/slide]

Last edited:
nope,

UtAzJz.png

RPD been down for a while. Hope it's fixed soon

Edit: lol the Admin was online and said nothing about RDP being down all day. Great support

http://screensnapr.com/e/SmNIYv.png

PM me your user name via raidsecure@gmail.com

And Sorry for late response

RDP down like 2days.. no ticket replies.

Did this host run off or what ?

I didn't get any ticket btw you can PM me your problem via WJ PM or via yahoo or via Gtalk

Expecting a response from the operator ..

Sorry and replied

buzz me on Gtalk ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back