Other RaidSecure.com - 150GB HDD, Xeon x3450, 16GB RAM, 1GigE in $8 (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How often should I do this? I think I told enough at the support. You are not able to solve a problem with JD and then you answer unfriendly in your reply.

It's not my fault that it isn't running or have I installed the Programms? No, that was you or someone of your team.

Then I see that JD and RS-Manager not working, I tell you and you answer quick that you have copied a portable Version.

I tried also not working, because with this i Can't anything download. So i wrote you this and then you answer unfriendly. Why? Its not my fault if you setup a not proper working system!!!!!!!

Great Customer-Support.
i checked your account and found 3 jd process is running that's why the program gui is not coming/working. i killed all the process of jd,plz check your screen and let me know that every thing is working fine or not.

Kindly Regards.

So now the portable Version of JD is running but this portable isn't good. A lot of Files were not recognized.
Other files i try to download, there comes the message "No Internet-Connection".

I really want to use the normal JD which is installed on the system. A friend of mine told me that it's running fine by him, so it must be possible that it's also running fine at my partition.

Regards
maeuhs

P.S 10 Hours later and the problem is not solved. ( Is it really so hard for you to Re-Setup my Account?)
O.K, i use your service next three months ( it was my fault to buy directly 3 Months) and download via Browser (what a pain) and then i search an RDP-Service which guarantees working programs.

Last edited:
I want to buy $ 10 or 12 plan. need a demo first.
we are out of stock

So now the portable Version of JD is running but this portable isn't good. A lot of Files were not recognized.
Other files i try to download, there comes the message "No Internet-Connection".

I really want to use the normal JD which is installed on the system. A friend of mine told me that it's running fine by him, so it must be possible that it's also running fine at my partition.

Regards
maeuhs

P.S 10 Hours later and the problem is not solved. ( Is it really so hard for you to Re-Setup my Account?)
O.K, i use your service next three months ( it was my fault to buy directly 3 Months) and download via Browser (what a pain) and then i search an RDP-Service which guarantees working programs.
JD re-installed check your account.

It still doesn't work for me either so I downloaded JD portable myself and, after some time, I finally manged to get it to work properly.

Just one little note for raidsecure; please, reboot the server more often (at least once a day or two) so that it runs more smoothly.

@maeuhs: Yes sometimes it gets really slow..that's why I asked him to reboot the server more often but, apparently, he doesn't care.

Disconnect Client Every 2-3 Hour It Possible that he is Set Time disconnected.
I Upload File Leave it. No Success Because Server Disconnect

@maeuhs: Yes sometimes it gets really slow..that's why I asked him to reboot the server more often but, apparently, he doesn't care.

JD since 4 days again not working.

Whole system is very, very slow.

Regards
maeuhs

Why Remote Desktop Log off Very Frequently
I Upload File Unfinished. Remote Desktop To Disconnect Again
Disconnect Client Every 2-3 Hour * It Possible that he is Set Time disconnected.I Upload File Leave it. No Success Because Server Disconnect
Log off problem fixed, rdp rebooted,JD fixed.

Guys, you really should give a better support for your service.

The performance from your server is day by day slower than the day before and you do nothing to solve this.

Unbelieveable.

Regards
maeuhs

Guys, you really should give a better support for your service.

The performance from your server is day by day slower than the day before and you do nothing to solve this.

Unbelieveable.

Regards
maeuhs
what's the prob n tell your username which is in rpd.and please create support ticket.

I can confirm that the performance have been even worse since 2 hours..I can't do anything because it's too damn slow.

Please, do something.

Someone has something like 20 instances of winrar opened and he's using 80-100% of the CPU..please, warn this kid or ban him because he's beein doing it for 4 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back