Other RaidSecure.com - 150GB HDD, Xeon x3450, 16GB RAM, 1GigE in $8 (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
158 comments
I just signed up there, tried to get the package, logged in, went to pay and it still says the regular price and not the $20 you're talking about.

I cannot send a support ticket either, you don't have that setup yet.

First off. Awesome promo price. I hope you can keep the price low.

I downloaded 4 fileserve files at the same time i got around 15MB/s on each file which is amazing.

Upload to fileserve is normal in that i get 3-4MB/s per file. I seem to get this speed no matter what rdp i get.(FR,EU,NL). I havent had a USA rdp so i cant speak on there speeds.

The log in time to the rdp is super quick. After only a few hours of messing around the only complaint so far is that the IDM is not registered and that disables some features in IDM.

Also for future clients. Thumbnail me is installed it just does not show up in the start>all programs menu. you got to go to C:\program files\thumbnail me and then create a shortcut to the exe file.

Edit: forgot to mention that support has been awesome and fast in solving problems. This is a very important to me so i appreciate it.

Edit: IDM problem solved. IDM is registered now

Last edited:
Hi all,

When I PMed RaidSecure for a demo account, I got one right away withing 2 minutes.
So I logged in and and tested it for a bit and the speed are great for downloading and uploading, the rdp responds really fast.

So I immediately ordered a package and got my details within 15 minutes, thats amazing fast setup! :)

I must say the service is great and quick, and very polite.

When you are thinking for ordering an RDP, this is where you need to be! ;)

First off. Awesome promo price. I hope you can keep the price low.

I downloaded 4 fileserve files at the same time i got around 15MB/s on each file which is amazing.

Upload to fileserve is normal in that i get 3-4MB/s per file. I seem to get this speed no matter what rdp i get.(FR,EU,NL). I havent had a USA rdp so i cant speak on there speeds.

The log in time to the rdp is super quick. After only a few hours of messing around the only complaint so far is that the IDM is not registered and that disables some features in IDM.

Also for future clients. Thumbnail me is installed it just does not show up in the start>all programs menu. you got to go to C:\program files\thumbnail me and then create a shortcut to the exe file.

Edit: forgot to mention that support has been awesome and fast in solving problems. This is a very important to me so i appreciate it.

Edit: IDM problem solved. IDM is registered now
thanks for your awesome review and we registered the software as you mention

Hi all,

When I PMed RaidSecure for a demo account, I got one right away withing 2 minutes.
So I logged in and and tested it for a bit and the speed are great for downloading and uploading, the rdp responds really fast.

So I immediately ordered a package and got my details within 15 minutes, thats amazing fast setup! :)

I must say the service is great and quick, and very polite.

When you are thinking for ordering an RDP, this is where you need to be! ;)
Thankyou for your review StyXoN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back