Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

r0ck Scammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I wanted to explain myself, however the topic that mRAza started was closed. Did I scam mRAza? Short answer no. Those of you that know me, know I am in the process of moving which is why I have not been on much. I have not got a straight answer yet but it seems since the transaction was denied because it was a foreign transaction and over a certain amount. I did not issue a chargeback, and the funny thing is he shows negative but yet I have no credit showing...which means I don't see how he can be negative...but he is. I offered to send more money because of it being on hold but since there is a dispute it seems it will not let me send him money except an echeck. Issue with that is at the moment we do not have a back account due to moving. So I am in a hard place because I feel for mRAza's situation but I am limited in what I can do also because of paypal. I hope this gets sorted soon as we were working together for something new and I hope it does not effect this business relationship. If I were scamming him I wouldn't be talking to him almost everyday keeping him updated with what paypal and credit card company find out, and I sure wouldn't offer to pay more money just to help him until this is resolved. I hope everyone that has done business with me will know I am straight forward and I even gave some people here free stuff. So anyone wanting to do business with me or Arikarin need not worry, however if people will not trust me I may need to hand the company over.

Anyways I figured I would explain myself and hope everyone will see I am trustworthy.


And for those saying its not a mistake, well I didn't ask for a damn chargeback.
 

12 comments

Krishna is a name of the Supreme. It means "all- attractive." Anything that might attract you has its source in the Supreme. Therefore the Supreme is also known as Rama (rhymes with "drama"). "Rama" means "the highest eternal pleasure.

Might be a bit abstract, but hopefully it points you in the right direction. Sometimes, ignoring the incident takes more of a man than addressing it.
 
benign your have a wonderful speech.yes rock downtimes to occur just kick it and try to prove i'm rock ;)
your a great guy your are respected among all members dont use this r0ck Scammer? say
r0cks down ad up again
 
Is that your real photo in avatar ??
If so come to video-chat...!!!
lol..

You have some epic situation atm but it`s the feeling that one get after paying that..
It aint looks like a scam..

:D
 
well r0ck is very trusted...I bought RL from him & dere was some problem for few initial days due to server. He then moved me to new server & offered to charge me only from the day when RL on new server was provided.

He is trusted for me, I guess he is just another good person going through bad time :(
 
Well in first point, r0ck is just trying to explain himself and defend against those who already made a decision that he is scammer in that thread that mRAza made.

He dint got a chance to express himself so just to make all things clear he made this thread.

I is with you r0ck B-) I don't need to prove anyone anything. I just know that who you are?? So thank you.

And new_boy, no he isn't a girl. You can have a live sex chat with me though =D
The only thing is that am a boy and love to chat with boys xD
 
Is that your real photo in avatar ??
If so come to video-chat...!!!
lol..

You have some epic situation atm but it`s the feeling that one get after paying that..
It aint looks like a scam..

:D

Picking up girls in a forum?

and isnt rock a guy and that pic is his GF?
 
always knew you woulnt scam anyone hope you get it sorted. I would even trust ya with my life saving o.o

Regards your good friend HaxoR
 
Your trusted mate , dont let that worry you at all . Everyone trusts you :)

And new_boy, no he isn't a girl. You can have a live sex chat with me though :w00t:
The only thing is that am a boy and love to chat with boys


Ari Is GAY :o :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

R
Active Member · Joined
1,628
Messages
63
Reactions
48
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom