PyramidFiles.com - Earn up to $40 for 1000 Downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
request from admin

i,m earned more than 500 download to files 700mb and my balance 2.107$
who this
At the very least must be in the $ 4 Account Account Mafi but less than that and also downloads of the second category I have Alvaip third Advertisement $ 2 a very bad thing and there are also other files etc. Here's

i wait your replay admin
thank you

did any one really received payments from this host??
or just SCAM??

kiraan8462;809533]received my first payment..pyramid files gave me $3 bonus..thanks for the payment pyramidfiles....i love pyramid files

Got Error, Kindly Check Pyramidfiles.

Last edited:
@tushavi I contacted support because im having the same problem. Most likely it will be resolved 5-7 hours from now...That seems to be the time that support contacts me and lets me now all is fixed...

@tushavi I contacted support because im having the same problem. Most likely it will be resolved 5-7 hours from now...That seems to be the time that support contacts me and lets me now all is fixed...

man we had a problem with one of our server that why now speed is slow

dont worry we are working to fix tht soon

I Never LEECH Single File Today, But the Error came, & also Waiting for Payment from Monday.
PYRAMIDERROR.png

Thanks Pyramidfiles For the Payment. Here its a Proof for Unbeliever.
PYRAMIDPAYMENT.png

Thanks Pyramidfiles For the Payment & $3.00 Bonus, Again I am Facing Slow Download Count, I am games Uploader so my small file size is around 700 MB & for 3 Days My Download Count is so Slow. Kindly Check it out.

Last edited:
  • User are allow to download from torrent For limit time
and what time are those? Even premium has limits for torrent uploads? What are the IP download limit counts? Do you have a download quota for premiums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back