PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've a question, I went through all pages(huh...200+ pgs). But I couldn't find(or may be I missed) if it was discussed before or not.
So, thought let me ask here, I'd appreciate if you could reply.

1. Do you add any earning which is less than $10 to next month ? or you start counting from zero on each new month.
for example if I'd earned $9.50 this month but since it does not meet minimum payment withdrawal then will it be added to next month's payment? or we will have to forget those $9.50.
I'm new member to putlocker(joined a week before), so was curious will my earning of last week will be added to new month or I will have to forget it

i want to requst :'(
Earnings This Month $1.31

Iam Sorry i mean

1. Do you add any earning which is less than $10 to next month ? or you start counting from zero on each new month.
for example if I'd earned $9.50 this month but since it does not meet minimum payment withdrawal then will it be added to next month's payment? or we will have to forget those $9.50.
I'm new member to putlocker(joined a week before), so was curious will my earning of last week will be added to new month or I will have to forget it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back