PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to ask you.. Could you please add some option in Get Links to show embed codes instead of classic links?

It would make it really easer. Thank you a lot

"DO NOT CLICK REPORT WITH YOUR USERNAMES TO BE UPGRADED TO PREMIUM!!! WE (MODS) GET THE REPORTS AND WILL JUST TRASH THEM"

btw, putlocker needs 10k views ?? omg... I will never use this <.<

guys putlocker counts multiple download from same user in one day ?

I do not understand this: "A user must be unique (they haven't downloaded anything else on the site in the last 24 hours)"

Most all file host do this, a user has to click a file and only 1 file every 24 hours on the same ip for it to be counted as a unique and for you to get paid for, if a user clicks 2 putlocker files in a 24 hour span the first click they did that user gets paid for it not the 2nd one.

thanks marco for your fast answer (sei ita ? xD) then u confirm that putlocker pay only for 1 file for the same ip in 24h ? this is not good with the fact that putlocker pays every 10.000 streams/downs and not only 1.000 :/

You basically have to own a popular site or multiple sites with putlocker links to average 10,000 unique hits a day, most everyone is on level 2 maybe a couple people are on level 3, I've never seen someone state they are on level 4 and 5 and am not sure what the requirements are for that as multiple people have asked putlocker and he has not responded for whatever reason, most all file host count 1 ip per 24 hours it's nothing different.

It s not that hard to reach 10k uniques, harder is to keep that on a regular basis. 15k uniques on the other hand is quite hard to get. BTW level 3 is for 15k uniques daily, not 10

Putlocker is the best website :))

Putlocker is the best website :))

I want Level 2 + pro for 1 month, Ive gotten alot of views :))

Username: afzalisthebest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back