PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putlocker, i am not upgraded to pro account for 1 month

Please upgrade me :)

Username : tuyo13

I won't embed videos on streaming websites but they don't accept iframe :/

Thanks for trying to help PutLocker! :)

All I can see is 4 files I uploaded on the 17th, anything after that will not show up anywhere on my profile BUT it is available for download – not for streaming though.

I can't see any conversions going on either...

Please let me know if you need details via PM so I can get started before my pro runs out. ;)

hello putlocker my acc is lvl 2 but why Earning Levels are lvl 1? I reached about 8000 views but only recouped $ 8. My acc :makemovie !

No webmoney- too complicated process.

wave8x- the system shows you on level 2...pm me in private if you have concerns that it is not counting properly.

toephank-you are on level 2 and 1 month PRO account.

John.Doe-if the files are available for download it means they are on our servers but you did not check off when uploading the Stream Option...:)

Not possible to change the embed option because lot of streaming sites don't accept iframe ?

Like MV in <embed = src ....

Thx for the answer :)

Last edited:
Tuyo- this will not be possible.

vedaty you are upgraded and your not using remote upload correctly. You must link the actual .avi (or other extension) file not just a megavideo page...

There was an error processing this request. Most likely there is some server issue, which should be resolved shortly. Try again in a few minutes.

what happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back