Problem verifying My Credit Card in MoneyBookers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

HI,

I have just re-activated My MoneyBookers account.

I tried to verify my credit card but verify button is disabled ( when I opened the account at the first " before MoneyBookers Suspend my account ", I wasted the three verification attempts for this credit card and I didn't even notice that I have only three attempts. )

Now, MoneyBookers re-activated my account. Under MY ACCOUNT >> PROFILE: MANAGE CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS , I move the mouse over verification button trying to verify the credit card but it gives me " We are unable to debit payments from this credit/debit card ......." :(

What is this supposed to mean? How to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated

Thank you

[ EDIT: I contacted MoneyBookers support and they solved the problem. I just have one question now, How do I check my credit card statement? ]

7 comments
Do they have live support or call them don't email as they take forever and always manage to not answer your question.

Thanks, I had received answer from them and solved the problem , but just wanna to know How do I check my credit card statement?

go to your bank...or you're using VCC?

Thank you, I went to my bank this morning and told them about the whole situation.so they told me about the last Transaction I made to moneybookers through my credit card and gave me the exact amount which moneybookers took to verify credit card.

After that I went back to moneybookers and completed the verification process and every thing is working now as it should be.:) (y)

Thank you guys again for your great help :) and I really appreciate that

Usually you can check vredit vards and bank statements online saves you time instead of going down there.

You can also call the number on back of card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back