Other Private RapidLeech @ $1 RAR/UNRAR, RS2RS MU2RS @ $2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I test it first?

Hello mate,
I am interested in plan 2, but can I test it first? Do you have a demo account for this? If you are interested you may email me
Code:
jewel.raz109301@gmail.com

What is the difference between rs2rs and rapidleech?

Hello mates,
can anyone please tell me what is the difference between rs2rs and rapidleech? I am novice on this

Can you please provide me with a test account for a day for private rs2rs. Also include payment instructions as if I like I will want to purchase right away.

ITS A HOSTGATOR HOSTING,MAKING ALL PEOPLE FOOL,I TESTED THIS GUY ALREADY.
HE IS A CHEAP KID WHO WANNA MAKE 1$ from 0.01$ As Hostgator Hosting Comes in 0.01$

ITS A HOSTGATOR HOSTING,MAKING ALL PEOPLE FOOL,I TESTED THIS GUY ALREADY.
HE IS A CHEAP KID WHO WANNA MAKE 1$ from 0.01$ As Hostgator Hosting Comes in 0.01$

Hello guys, I just bought some new HostGator servers.. Please ignore this clown, he is a good for nothing freak. ;)

If you don't believe me, I will ask my previous customers form RapidLeech.com to come and reply here in my thread. B-)

All prices will be updated and we will be launching our main site very soon. We've got tons of new features waiting for you. Stay tuned.
=) :D

Well he is kinda right ... Hostgator doesn't allow rapidleech or rs2rs.

From what I read, it's only forbidden in shared/resselers...

VPS and dedicated is ok... http://imgcentre.com/images/view/38baa7cea8.png

That is there, but you truly dont expect me to invest me in Dedis mate. Look the service I am giving you is good. I set the server use in such a way that it wont overload and HostGator wont ban me. Trust me man, I've been doing this for a long time.

PS: Why dont you buy and confirm your doubts mate? Try a demo. :D

well to be honest i seen the ad well talkin in the box.. and the first thing i think when anyone here (especially those with very low post counts) is selling hosting for 1$ chances are they are going to grously oversell the hosting and if it is good now,it wont be for long

best of luck

well to be honest i seen the ad well talkin in the box.. and the first thing i think when anyone here (especially those with very low post counts) is selling hosting for 1$ chances are they are going to grously oversell the hosting and if it is good now,it wont be for long

best of luck

Hey thanks mate, and to be honest Jayfella knows me mate, I dont cheat people. I am i007 aka SK from WBB. I (used to) encode TV Series and 300MB Movies/Concerts bro. You can trust me. Honest. :))

But I must seriously thank you for your kind words. Thank you. 8-) :D

HAHAHA!!

Two SCAMMER now together Scamming the whole place. What to say now ?

One is Selling Hostgator, by business Package....He have NO VPS or DEDICATED of Hostgator..

Second Scammer is taking out frustration on me........as He have nothing for saying for me !

This person Confess me on messenger that , he have Business package of Hostgator, and if My account Goes suspended , he will give me a New One same time

FACT ABOUT HOSTGATOR : Due to PHP limit , People cant Transload Big file a Time.

HAHAHA!!

Two SCAMMER now together Scamming the whole place. What to say now ?

One is Selling Hostgator, by business Package....He have NO VPS or DEDICATED of Hostgator..

Second Scammer is taking out frustration on me........as He have nothing for saying for me !

This person Confess me on messenger that , he have Business package of Hostgator, and if My account Goes suspended , he will give me a New One same time

FACT ABOUT HOSTGATOR : Due to PHP limit , People cant Transload Big file a Time.
Fish you man, get lost. Period. :)

NOW !! He Cant do Nothing For Me , but just ABusing !

Carry On Truth cant be Hide, Neither suppressed By your BIG fonts Or Abuses...

I asked all Users To Post the GIVEN IP of his Hosting !! and All things Will comes FAce to Face!

DEDICATED Or Shared , what ever He have will be Cleared

NOW !! He Cant do Nothing For Me , but just ABusing !

Carry On Truth cant be Hide, Neither suppressed By your BIG fonts Or Abuses...

I asked all Users To Post the GIVEN IP of his Hosting !! and All things Will comes FAce to Face!

DEDICATED Or Shared , what ever He have will be Cleared
That is there, but you truly dont expect me to invest me in Dedis mate. Look the service I am giving you is good. I set the server use in such a way that it wont overload and HostGator wont ban me. Trust me man, I've been doing this for a long time.

PS: Why dont you buy and confirm your doubts mate? Try a demo.
:D

Dude, are you blind? I am on Shared Hosting. 4 people per server.

Editing Your Post , will Not change your attitude
You are still Crying like a Baby, who Dropped his LOLLIPOP in Shit

Shared Hosting.......Now People can Rate Your Hosting Better!

Thanks ! Bye ,
I dont wanna Drop My Status By arguing With you more on this Matter

Your name should Be "Hostgator-rocks" Instaed Of "Kundurocks"

Bye Bye Hostgator Seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back