Other Private RapidLeech @ $1 RAR/UNRAR, RS2RS MU2RS @ $2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time is passing and i can't upload even my own account. PLEASE give my money back, if you can fix all problems then i will buy again. I don't want to share my premium password with you, just be fair.

hi, i want to buy plan 2 rapidleech packet for a month, can i use hotfile and fileserve for upload/download?

Surely you can sir, why not?

then i bought plan2 and suddenly hotfile banned ip, i couldn't use hotfile download for just one time! And he didn't return my money back, even some of it. If you're not sure about service that you give, just don't say that we can do or have money back guarantee.

Hello bro i wanted to buy plan1 for first ... can u please tell me is ur ip banned from hotfile ??? or not?? cauz i just want to download from hotfile ... plz pm me thankyou ...

Hello bro i wanted to buy plan1 for first ... can u please tell me is ur ip banned from hotfile ??? or not?? cauz i just want to download from hotfile ... plz pm me thankyou ...
Sorry mate, HF has banned my IP. We offer free Netload.in Premium for you to leech. Plan 1 is out of stock mate. Sorry.

hello man

i want to buy palne 2

5GB SPACE

CAN YOU GIVE ME A TEST JUST TO TEST IT
OFCOURS RAPIDLEECH

WAITING TO REPLY .......

I AM ADDING YOU ON MY EMAIL ON YAHOO

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

WAITING YOU AND THANK YOU

$0.99 any left mate ??
Sorry mate, it will be available soon. :)
hello man

i want to buy palne 2

5GB SPACE

CAN YOU GIVE ME A TEST JUST TO TEST IT
OFCOURS RAPIDLEECH

WAITING TO REPLY .......

I AM ADDING YOU ON MY EMAIL ON YAHOO

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

WAITING YOU AND THANK YOU
Added! :D

Completely new plans added! :D
Super cheap too! :D