Selling Premium Remote Desktop Solutions 1GBIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

patt1293

[strike]Premium Remote Desktop Solutions[/strike]

Sold out!!

I will be offering VPS Very Soon.. As for more Gigabit servers :)
Remote Desktop Packages

Sold Out! [strike]Starter

• Disk Space: 10 GB
  • Data Transfer: 750 GB
  • CPU Priority: Equal
  • 1GBIT Port Speed
  • Monthly Fee: $14

Standard 0 Left!

• Disk Space: 15 GB
  • Data Transfer: 1000 GB
  • 1GBIT Port Speed
  • Monthly Fee: $22
[/strike]
Advanced 0 left!

• Disk Space: 20 GB
  • Data Transfer: 2000 GB
  • 1GBIT Port Speed
  • Monthly Fee: $30

Additional Disk Space

• 10 GB: $5
  • 20 GB: $9
  • 30 GB: $12

Additional Bandwidth

• 100 GB: $5
  • 500 GB: $23
  • 1000 GB: $40

Screen Shots

765479678.png

Rapidshare
2113vdi.png

Hotfile
nbyhop.png

Megaupload
11ryc5t.png

Torrents from IPTorrent
http://imgcentre.com/img/uploads/big/aa20048ef0.png

Sales & Contact Details

Patrick

Benign Limited Support

Demo accounts are available

Testimonials
Got a Trial on this server and Tbh they have Awesome Speed , if you are looking to be Uploader u will have to buy this RDP :D it will help you alot

I have to say I just tested this out and I will be ordering next month since I do not get paid until the 3rd. This has no lag and downloads/uploads fast compared to the RD I have now and I thought it was good until testing this one. I recommend you order this service hands down the best I have seen or tested.

I just received a demo and must say that I am impressed. The 1GB/s port makes the speed incredibly fast and it's on a quad core with 8GB of RAM, so there's no freezing up. Also, the RD's are not being oversold. There is a limited number of people per server. With these prices I can see the slots being sold out in no time.

I have to say, I will never use Rapid Leech again. I have had no problems at all, speeds are much faster, and everything just seems much smoother. I've uploaded 200GB over the last 3 days, explanatory enough I think. If you have any questions (on a customer level) regarding the service Patrick is offering please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lots of rdp these days,look like RL and TF are getting replaced
anyway i can say patt is a trusted guy ,dealt with him for his forum work before:)

Test was very fast speeds will buy one for downloading and uploading once I open my project up.

41 comments
I have to say, I will never use Rapid Leech again. I have had no problems at all, speeds are much faster, and everything just seems much smoother. I've uploaded 200GB over the last 3 days, explanatory enough I think. If you have any questions (on a customer level) regarding the service Patrick is offering please do not hesitate to contact me.

I just received a demo and must say that I am impressed. The 1GB/s port makes the speed incredibly fast and it's on a quad core with 8GB of RAM, so there's no freezing up. Also, the RD's are not being oversold. There is a limited number of people per server. With these prices I can see the slots being sold out in no time.

can we download in our remote desktop and than copy all those files in OUR pC harddisk instantly ???

I mean i download a movieof 1 gb and cop it in my pC ???

I have to say I just tested this out and I will be ordering next month since I do not get paid until the 3rd. This has no lag and downloads/uploads fast compared to the RD I have now and I thought it was good until testing this one. I recommend you order this service hands down the best I have seen or tested.

1. How often is the box rebooted? Any regular or scheduled downtime? I saw using the demo account that this RD server's current uptime, or last reboot, was just under 1 day. Maybe this is typical, because my current RD account on another server always has about the same uptime (i.e. ~1 to 2 days). I would hope it would be longer.

2. What does "CPU Priority: Equal" mean? Sorry, I'm not familiar with how this expression is used to describe a server. For example, how would this affect my unrar'ing a 7 gb set of RAR files?

3. How much RAM is on this RD server (you've got just 1 server now, right?), and how is it shared among users?

4. If I use 19.9gb of disk space, and I download a 101mb file, will my account tell me it's running out of disk space, or are the Disk Space limits monitored manually by you. I'm just a regular user, someone curious to find out how these things work.

patt1293 said:
Advanced

• Disk Space: 20 GB
  • Data Transfer: 2000 GB
  • 1GBIT Port Speed
  • Monthly Fee: $30

1. How often is the box rebooted? Any regular or scheduled downtime? I saw using the demo account that this RD server's current uptime, or last reboot, was just under 1 day. Maybe this is typical, because my current RD account on another server always has about the same uptime (i.e. ~1 to 2 days). I would hope it would be longer.

Depends on the circumstnaces, I try to keep the reboots down to a necessity basis. I normally "try" to do it when there is no one on the server.

2. What does "CPU Priority: Equal" mean? Sorry, I'm not familiar with how this expression is used to describe a server. For example, how would this affect my unrar'ing a 7 gb set of RAR files?

If you are the only one on the server then you get all the resources. If there are 2 people then you get 50/50 etc. This policy only kicks into effect when the load is greater then 70%

3. How much RAM is on this RD server (you've got just 1 server now, right?), and how is it shared among users?

Quadcore
8GB Ram
1TB worth of HDD
20TB of Gigabit bandwidth
Gigabit connection

4. If I use 19.9gb of disk space, and I download a 101mb file, will my account tell me it's running out of disk space, or are the Disk Space limits monitored manually by you. I'm just a regular user, someone curious to find out how these things work.

When you reach 85% of your capacity, there will be an event written in the logs. I will then send you a message telling you that you are at 85%. So the answer is yes and no. The computer monitors your usage but I read the logs. Once you reach 100% you will just get a write error when ever you try to save something

Hope that cleared up some of your confusion

I'm out for the night, if you have any other question feel free to contact Benign on here or on MSN

Lots of rdp these days,look like RL and TF are getting replaced
anyway i can say patt is a trusted guy ,dealt with him for his forum work before:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back