Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling Premium Forum Skin for Sale - Designed by Amz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I am selling a simple premium forum skin I designed lately. It is in PSD format and can be coded for any forum software (i.e., vB, IPB, phpBB). It is 100% customizable, if you don't like any part of it you can ask me to change it once you have bought it.
:)

Here is a preview of the design:


[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i/881bcfe7.jpg[/slide]

Here is the direct link: http://lulzimg.com/i/881bcfe7.jpghttp://lulzimg.com/i/7b70b995.jpg

Like I said, it can be customized according to your requirements if needed.
;)

Here are the bidding details in case you are interested.
:)

Starting bid: $35

Increment: $5

Payment can be done via PayPal or MoneyBookers.

I haven't decided about the BIN yet, I will post it here once I do. Meanwhile, you can post your offers and the highest bidder gets the design.
;)

It can also be coded on request. Jay can code it for any forum software. ;)

Please note, I am also auctioning it at another forum (Digital Point) so I will keep updating the thread on both forums with the latest bid. :)

Start bidding!! :D
 

40 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

A
Active Member · Joined
Graphics designing, football, computers, surfing the internet, building websites, listening music
945
Messages
178
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom