Post your FileSonic earnings Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello guy's i got sales. but unfortunately. i was on payper download.

how can i now which sale i got. i mean how month's sale i got. please let me know.

Im on PPD plan. Hardly make any $$!
I upload Rip games.
Well anyway can I know how do you guys get Sale? I mean do you get sale by Posting on W-BB or similar or do you post on your own site or what?
A bit of explaination required!

Regards

[mod]screenshots ONLY[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Timemachinefsc.png

Im on PPD plan. Hardly make any $$!
I upload Rip games.
Well anyway can I know how do you guys get Sale? I mean do you get sale by Posting on W-BB or similar or do you post on your own site or what?
A bit of explaination required!

Regards

dude.. didnt you see deejam's account pic? he has 30TB of stuff! he is very popular and a reputed member of many forums. thats how he earns like that. it is not as simple as you think

Last edited:
4b4ae422bf.jpg

My Best Earning Ever.... Hope it will keep increasing like shown in Stats :)<3

Guys i have a question too, After 6-11-2011 i moved to PPS upto $15 and after that i got 12 sales and i am supposed to have $11 per sale but why is it still $10 per sale? :facepalm:
Anyone knows? would it change in 1-2 days? :S

nice stats ;)

Anyone know why i am not getting sales??? i upload on warez-bb only and i get good replies tough.
and i multipost wu/fso links via Tp but 0 sales on both and i post latest releases and i got some dl's on wu :( like 20-21!

Anyone know why i am not getting sales??? i upload on warez-bb only and i get good replies tough.
and i multipost wu/fso links via Tp but 0 sales on both and i post latest releases and i got some dl's on wu :( like 20-21!

man if your posts are like those of fm12 copied straight out from me you wont get much success. ppl is not stupid they dont like leeched things. put some efforts on your post and try to get attention of the ppl and you will get sales

man if your posts are like those of fm12 copied straight out from me you wont get much success. ppl is not stupid they dont like leeched things. put some efforts on your post and try to get attention of the ppl and you will get sales
I Mostly leech from rlslog , sceper , rlsbb , mukki.
@Cptfisher u can see replies on my threAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back