Post your FileSonic earnings Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF?

bb7aae.png

Very Good observed cvrle77 :)
@ shufol and i think you really not are so naive bcz you need 1 week to change your plan back to pps ehm ehm mr smartass <_<

Goku any explaination about your photoshopped image 8-)

Hey guys, if I've this earning on HF, how much would u think i would earn on sonic?

2011-02-14 Silver 88(50mb) 111(100mb) 497(2000mb) 696(Total) $0 $6.19

Very Good observed cvrle77 :)
@ shufol and i think you really not are so naive bcz you need 1 week to change your plan back to pps ehm ehm mr smartass <_<

Goku any explaination about your photoshopped image 8-)

Damn you got me, Im a noob in photoshop :D

The 11,31$ for download you see is for my bonus payout of 29-30 january. I forgot to request it on time so I pm Hish (the filesonic support guy in this board for those who dont know him) and he kindly added it for me as a download payment.
You can just ask the filesonic guys to confirm my stats

Seriously do you really think I would be so stupid to make such an error even if I was posting fake stats ??

ps: and check the playsonic game Im currently at 33 rank ( will change my nickname to gokusama for 1 day to proove its my stats)

Dont own a website, as you see I have 0 domain sales, and of course Im not selling everyday 20 account, as you see in my stats it fluctuates a lot , but get an average of about 300$/week since I have started with filesonic in october.

And one thing, people who think they could make a lot of money with their own blog are just wrong, unless you are one of the very few who has very good abilities to properly run an outstanding blog. Few sales monthly is very possible , but not more for common people.

And by the way, I regularly receive PM asking for help etc...
I could help you only if you register under me as an active ref.
would be directed
hailuathisao90@yahoo.com

Damn you got me, Im a noob in photoshop :D

The 11,31$ for download you see is for my bonus payout of 29-30 january. I forgot to request it on time so I pm Hish (the filesonic support guy in this board for those who dont know him) and he kindly added it for me as a download payment.
You can just ask the filesonic guys to confirm my stats

Seriously do you really think I would be so stupid to make such an error even if I was posting fake stats ??

ps: and check the playsonic game Im currently at 33 rank ( will change my nickname to gokusama for 1 day to proove its my stats)

Confirmed you have rank number 33 :)

Some mysterious guy who earns shitload of money off Fiso. This dude appeared out of nowhere, overtook me and now he is in #1 position. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back