Post a picture of your car!

your car picture

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have more pictures I can post? What's the point for me to lie, it's the internet I'm not trying to impress a girl here haha

there is no girl
ffe22e7784.png
well put your face on the car and write a paper '' WJ Entrepreneur'' Hold your paper then take camera and post it here
1914eba8dd.png

This thread title is Post a picture of YOUR car!
so please stop posting random pictures you found from the net and we sure as hell don't want to see you dads car.

there is no girl
ffe22e7784.png
well put your face on the car and write a paper '' WJ Entrepreneur'' Hold your paper then take camera and post it here
1914eba8dd.png

lol like I'm gonna waste time proving something to wjunction. If you don't believe me, that's fine. I just posted a picture of myself right next to it. My confidence won't go up if you believe me or not. I am just crazy about cars thats why I looked at this thread and wanted to participate in it. if I really wanted to "impress" I would have just posted a picture of a lambo or ferrari not a BMW.

I have been into cars since 16 and I do drag/drift at the Wisconsin Great Lakes dragaway as well as the joliet autobahn in illinois. Modding and working on cars has been my favorite hobby since I was young.. You want proof, come out during open season and you can enjoy ;)

Last edited:
My own cars, not dads, moms, internet images I could find, this IS my own personal Opel 1.6 1986 diesel...

82b7e37dc9.jpg

Last edited:
[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/dd0f0d488e.jpg[/SLIDE]

My car, 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport Special Edition, cool air intake and turbo. It is manual as I don't drive automatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back