dr2015 Banned Banned 97 2012 9 0 Oct 11, 2012 #1 Hey guys, Is it possible to hack the iPad so u can install Windows 7 etc on it? I mean real Windows and not those connect iPad to ur pc things on internet
Hey guys, Is it possible to hack the iPad so u can install Windows 7 etc on it? I mean real Windows and not those connect iPad to ur pc things on internet
CJ Active Member 3,788 2009 1,035 90 Oct 11, 2012 #2 not exactly like installing windows on ipad but just around similar to what you want http://gdeluxe.com/install-windows-7-on-iphone-4-and-ipad-2/
not exactly like installing windows on ipad but just around similar to what you want http://gdeluxe.com/install-windows-7-on-iphone-4-and-ipad-2/
CJ Active Member 3,788 2009 1,035 90 Oct 11, 2012 #4 but as I have read online, its pretty much impossible to intall windows on ipad due to many reasons. one of the major reasons being CPU architecture.
but as I have read online, its pretty much impossible to intall windows on ipad due to many reasons. one of the major reasons being CPU architecture.