Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Buying Porn text Ad's for 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy text Ad's on various sites.

Now to weed some of you out:


  • I dont care about your Katz rating. Or any other DDL for that matter.

  • I do not want sites that get most of their traffic from Katz or any other DDL sites.

Text ads need to be in place for 3 months. PM me your offers. I'll hit you back up if I am interested, oh, and, your site must be porn oriented.

-Chris
 

14 comments

www.watchpornvideos.info

56% SERPS traffic
5000+ Uniques

I got the Analytics for this.
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=59348

More on the above post.

1) 468 * 60 banner above each post = 20 USD
2) 300 * 250 below every post = 35 USD
3) 300 * 250 in sidebar(2 spots) = 25 USD
4) Blogroll links(only 5) = 7 USD
5) Links on the Navbar next to categories(only 3) = 25 USD

6) 728x90 Banner Sitewide : 50 USD

Long term will be discounted.
 
you should check rardownload.net and skdown.net

only organic traffic, mostly direct traffic which is the only site among all warez sites. running since 3+ years
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

chrishdman87
Banned · Joined
731
Messages
57
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom