Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Porn Rippers Need To Learn How To Rips Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last yr porn rips the quality of videos has gotten a lot worse than 4 to 6 yrs ago. The rippers need to learn how to rip a video correctly before they release a rip, I have downloaded a good amount of 375mb to 475mb videos the quality really = a 100mb to 135mb video. This is the reason I hardly every download videos under 375mb any more. Seems like people are download shitty quality videos from Youtube Xtube & other shitty tube sites and uploading them. Something needs to be done I am tired of seeing really shitty quality videos of kick azz scenes
 

9 comments

orlyag.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
I am 46 I run a adult Mybb forum Sexybabess and I run Phat beats Radio a internet radio station for info on my sites...
3,991
Messages
571
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom